Sunday, October 16, 2005

Walking on broken glass

This afternoon something really wierd happened. I guess it was some sort of panic attack, cause I just could not follow my train of thoughts for longer than 5-20 seconds. The brain was just so restless. I would start thinking on one thing, just to start another thought. I tried to go for a run, but even that was to hard, I just could not focus on it. If I had had some sedatives or tranquilisers I would have used them, but now I just had to sweat it out. It took three to four hours before the brain had navigated itself out of the glass field.

All things considered it was a really good weekend. I met up with some work mates of Matt's at the Hobgoblin for some good laughs, stories (Girl getting stabbed with knives and heroin needles) and pints. On Saturday we went in to London for a party in a super nice pad, which was filled with really mellow people from the southern hemisphere. I had a great time even though it was a round five in the morning until I was back home. We, Matt, Miri and I, even managed to buy a hoodie and get some good sushi in Soho.

No read cars today! Karl

PS Booked the trip to Val d'Isere this week!!

1 comment:

En Barnfri Kvinna said...

If I come to Oxford I look for a green hoodie :)
Take care!