Monday, October 17, 2005

Santa Came Through!

Great things do happen to persons from time to time. Russ came through for me this weekend. I am set up to interview this really cool band that I've ben ranting about before: www.allyoumiss.com. I've never done an interview before so it will go off.

I guess now I just need to make sure that I don't come across like a grouper, because I do not want to be abused backstage. Um, yeah right, whatever!

Mattolladew and I went around to the Jericho Tavern last Thursday and All you miss ripped it apart for us. It was their thightest set ever.


Waiting for the reindeers! Karl


The reindeers just dropped off two tix to Turbonegro's gig at London's the Koko in November. I bet the Professor will be happy about that. Thanks you midnight-sun horses with horns!

No comments: