Sunday, October 23, 2005

anything, everything

The weekend is a mellow thing this time around, which is working out for me. Instead of suffering from constant hangovers, I've been doing some good thinking along with good cooking. All this thinking and taking back control over my life has made me feel a lot more positive about anything and everything. I guess that big parts of the positive vibe is because:

  • I am getting used to the fact that Princess is not in my life and I just have to deal with it. She's doing great from what I can understand, which is exactly what I wished by the fountain during our away weekend. So if anything, I am thanking God for everything.
  • work is picking up again and this week I am off to Sweden and Germany, which should be good. Especially since I'll try to meet up with family in Dusseldorf.
  • I've discovered that I will most likely be able to socre enough points for an Australian visa.
Last week involved some really interesting climbing. You know like fun, but also scary. Sometimes just have to follow the Professor's intructions and just GO! That's what I did on the last attempt, touching the top-bar only to fall all the way down. I reached my comfort zone's outer limit and eventually crossed it, feeling really great afterwards. Grraaooo!


Strange information supplied to me today from one of the Sainsbury's cashiers: She has seen Lion king several times and loves the score. I went: uhu, it's a great movie... I left the store feeling like I had met a kindered spirit. It's exactly that kind of thing that I love saying to bewildered fellow men.


Anything, everything is good!


Karl

No comments: