Thursday, October 27, 2005

Kicking back

and waiting for room service in Germany. I am half way through the week and it's alright! Caught the train to Reading on the Tuesday and sat down with Suzie, Caroline and Olivia and it was superfun and followed by another tight set! This morning was fantastic in Sweden with the sun rising over a wintry Baltic Sea. Tomorrow I am pulling on the suit and make an appearance in Germany, after which I can go catch up with family. Yeah!

On a different note I can inform you that my fingers have almost healed and maybe a Sunday climb will happen. If not, there are always manic Mondays around.

Karl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pink problems have teeth for sure.

not as much though as say, a dentistry museum, a chainsaw, a hundred alligators or guy smiley.

so keep cranking nikarl.

Von Helvete said...

They told me that pink problems don't have teeth, but they do, they do! I will keep cranking like any law abiding citizen, Mr Kopper.

Can I scream?

Peaks, speaks.. Don't know really Mr M@. I'll be back around 6pm on Sunday, so maybe a Sunday roast followed by some chinese action, might be just the thing that patches things together again...

Muuhf!!
Karl