Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Why do I just keep going...

Well I don't know. It's my personal style I guess. However, lately it seems like everyone around me is ganging up on me telling me that I just talk too much or write too much.

I know that you are not evil so I listen to you, but inside I feel like Jesus when Judas kissed him. Jesus loved having the apostles around and interact with them, but ended up being cruzified, as you might recall from Sunday school.

Then again you are not better, you non commenting bystander, you Pontius Pilatus, you wash your hands, but your very silence is turning your water into my blood.

Why can't we all just get along and do great things together? Like they did during the stoneage, when they had perfect waves, lobsters and all sorts of organic goodies to eat.

KvH

No comments: