Sunday, June 25, 2006

Dr Coff

has moved in again and started to make my life unfun. I thought I had kicked him when I was away, but no, he's been around all the time. On Tuesday he made his presence known once again and it's been downhill since then. Eyes running, nose running are the tell-tale signs and the coughing his calling card.

Work sucked last week since things are pretty bad at the moment. Things will turnout all right, but I'd love to cross that bridge asap. But on a more positive note the weekend was great all things considered. Apart from the doctor my parents were here, and here's what we did:
-Midsummer dinner. Good wines and good food rounding it off with strawberries, whiskey and coffee.
-London musical. Went in and saw Sweden loose against Germany and then on with some sushi, espresso rounding it off with Phantom of the opera.
-Oxford laziness. Long walk and Sunday roast at the Trout Inn.

Now they've gone away to go back to Sweden and it's a bit empty. On the other hand, it's kind of nice to have the lair to myself again. Now I just need to sort out all the stuff that I have not been doing for the last two weeks. It's a lot.

Number 2
KvH

No comments: