Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Scotland...

This is the rugged coast of the Shetland Island, which you do not want to come too close too on a bad day.















This is Scull Island covered in mist, the locals call it Fair Island and it sits just between the Shetlands and Orkney. Some minutes later I spotted my first whale, unfortuntely I was fresh out of harpoons.

This little left I found just outside the place where the stoneage people just to live on Orkney. During the stoneage they lived large here on organisc lobsters, non-spray crops, seals, wales and fish along with deer, moose and all sorts of nuts.




This is one of few photos of Loch Ness and Nessie. Don't be alarmed though, he's alright as long as you feed him.

This little pic shows the beautiful views of the English country side that the Romans got when they checked out their emperors wall. Handrian's wall was special.








Anys, I took a ton of photographs, but I will only bore the people I know with those. So you are safe. For now.
KvH

No comments: