Sunday, June 04, 2006

First of all I would like to say, sorry

, sorry for not calling you. I have not got your number any more. I know what you are thinking now, why and how did I loose it. Did I simply erase your number in one of those fits of anger* I suffer from or was it a deliberate process involving Freudian brain activity? I am happy to say that it is neither. I lost my phone snowboarding in Switzerland, and it obviously contained all the numbers that I want to keep close at all times. The search and rescue operation that followed, immediately after the loss was discovered, I have to confess, was as unsuccessful as un-attempted. However, had it been attempted and successful, the Saint Bernards would have been princely awarded. My gratitude would have known no bounds. I might have bought a marrowbone.

I love you
KvH


*Inserted for comical effect.

No comments: