Sunday, June 04, 2006

saturday

was nice and included buying cds like:

  • Kiss-God gave rock n roll to you - I listened to this one heaps when I graduated high school and was king of the world. My youngest cousin graduated on the Friday.
  • Give 'em the boot V - current hellcat records collection, i suppose it's for punx.
  • Monster magnet, Power trip - I listend to Kris' one a lot and it contains the immortal lyrics, "I'm never gonna work another day".
  • Pulp-Different class - This one was played on my player in Gothenburg by Therese, who I was currently dating. I had tickets for their concert at Rondo 1996, but those were bought for T and her friend. In 1998 Willie took me on free tix to their gig at the Enmore in Sydney. Jarvis, you're one of my idols, and this one is a happy album.

Then I went to Rich's place and listen to some demos for the July date. This time we're gonna change the Denture a bit and interview the artists before the night. Should be fun. As I stumbled homewards I gave Ann Helen a call, and swung by her place for a barbeque. It was good to catch up a bit again. Then I went straight to the Zodiac and Bic Runga, which was all right, but I can't help but think that I should have gone with Rich to see the Walk Off.

Glas is half full,

KvH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nikarl!

Long time no hear. Sad because Brainiac is spending all his time cavorting around with Muscliac? (Did you meet Chris yet?)

Well so am I, so don't worry.

Check out my website www.41174.org.nz

Cheers bro,
David

Von Helvete said...

yeah, i met muscliac a couple of times and he's like a totally unevil person. hence I gave him turbonegro's apocalyps now! album. yeah of course muscliac needs his matt time, but matt's all into weddings and stuff nowadays anyways. i've said it before copper, come on over and set him straight! nice site by the way, muscliac jr...