Thursday, May 11, 2006

wank wank wank

Funny thing happened as I drove home today. I pulled out in front of this car, in order to overtake a lorry, and the guy flashed his lights and made a gesture. So a raised my left arm in a gesture saying, what the do you want me to do. Anys, as he pulls up next to me to overtake he slows down and stares, I look back and stick two fingers up (to indicate that he should use his eyes). The guy goes ballistic and wants me to stop so we can have a fight. Fat chance, so I just shake my head and laugh, waving my hand in a "come off it" gesture. Still highly aggitato, and probably desparate to show off who-the-man, he slows down and gets up along side me again and beckons me to pull over for a tussle. I just shake my head and laugh at again. Mad as hell he drives on, whereas I just wonder what went wrong with the divine creation. I guess it just turned into a comedy...

KvH

No comments: