Saturday, May 20, 2006

Another bric

in the wall on drugs... I went to the movies with Grace yesterday and Bric was weird but not in a good way I thought. Too pretentious. We ended up having a really good night though and stayed at the Jericho until it closed. Afterwards I went back to Mattias and lost some dart games as well as had some wine.

This morning I had a long chat with Matt in Newquay and he said it had dropped down and was completely blown out. Well, I'll call Mitch later and see what's the word then. Incha Allah.

Anys, yesterday I cleaned the flat and did most of the dishes so now things look almost good in the flat. It's good to chill out for a change. Next weekend is long weekend and still do not know what I'm gonna do, maybe I need to device a ten day plan?

Monkey see, monkey do
KvH

No comments: