Thursday, February 02, 2006

So you think you've read it all

Well, not like this!

the superfoe of the universe, Brainiac, is down with a flu he got from his bird. I just hope he did not fondle her too hard like Lennie did with those mice, but basically he must have becaused you only get bird flu that way.

Feeling slightly worse for wear after a two day conference presenting a lot of work stuff. It went well, but a lot of work went in to the preparation and execution. Ah! Now I am hanging for the weekend, and some r'n'r with Mattolladew, Miri and Claire. On Saturday we're going to a new Spanish restaurant in Oxford. One guy I am carsharing with, a spaniard, has said it's good, so it ought to be, eh?

Today, I received the second wedding invitation in the same week. And it's cool and stuff, cause I am going to Helsinki, which is a really nice corner of the world in May. Nevertheless, sometimes I just feel that it would be great to go to a wedding with a partner. So far it has never happened. But hey, that just my opinion on how to improve from perfect, man. In much the same way that my Oz vision goes into that category. Today Sara left for Oz, and that made me think even more on it again. Some how, I gotta get it in or out of my system...

Sometimes I dont know, where to go!
Karl

No comments: