Sunday, February 19, 2006

Politics, bollocktics

I've been getting a lot of comments about the blog turning into a political statement. I suppose it is those constant stories about double standards, lining your own pocket and fine dining, that does it, eh? Apparently you immediately to think of Tory Blair and the rest of the bratpack governing this little island when you read something relating to sleeze or loss.

So let me set this straight. What you read here is not straight politics, in the normal crooked, twisted and bent kind of way that you MP serves you. What, what you read here, is, are my random reflections on things that I reflect upon.

Karl von Helvete


-Support my re-election by donating £10 to Natwest account 123.123.123. Remember every little helps, so feel free to take out a loan, in order to line my account.
-You're out of money, but are a female with a lucious body? Get in touch! We will try to arrange innovative positions for you to support my erection.
-You're out of money, but are a male with a body? Sell it! The spot price of kidneys recorded a record high last week as hedonism becomes the dominant faith in white west.

No comments: