Sunday, February 05, 2006

Flying high

a couple of weeks ago I saw this kid playing and jumping around with a kite on Port Meadow. Today I've been browsing the web to find a kite and they look set to cost around £60-100 for an entry level one. I am going to do some more research and then I am buying the sucker...

Yesterday was spent drinking champagne and other bubbles with the NZ crew. It was good fun and I cannot recall the last time I had such an enjoyable evening whilst being intoxicated. Come to think of it, I can't even recall last evening.

I picked up tix for the Truck festival in July. Mattolladew and I will also get tix for the Reading festival this year which should be good fun. In May Raised Fist are playing in London and this week Agent Blue are playing at the Zodiac.

Tune in and take off!

Karl

1 comment:

Von Helvete said...

Buhu, come here and let mummy kiss it better!