Saturday, February 18, 2006

Just constantly improving..



...on a lowlife achievement. Thought I post another report from the gutter. This picture is from the Tuesday, and as you can see I was in a contemplative mode. Incidentwise, I saw the nurse again and booked another dentist appointment for next week along with filing with the insurance company yesterday.

Had a slow evening due to the fact that I do not want to risk the healing process. I went through and repositioned my pensions savings. He he! And then I watched the bestest TV mini-series ever, Pride and Prejudice 'till two in the morning. Ah!

Well, over and out for now and remember buying Nestlé products is supporting government censorship. So go on support Dicatorship but don't expect me to take a fall in the gutter for you, but then again you can also not buy their products!

Karl

No comments: