Thursday, December 15, 2005

twisting, turning

I spent the last two of days in Spain and Madrid. It was good fun, obviously work got in the way of even better fun. Anyway, my long term and highly esteemed colleague Jonas came down and took me out in Madrid. After dinner we ended up in this cool punk pub, where they played heaps of Scandinavian music like Gluecifer, The Sounds, Backyard Babies and of course they played, like any respectable joint, TURBONEGRO. Shit yeah! The dj was even wearing the t-shirt. Once approached about this he informed me that he had just seen them at the Aqualung. Fucking hell. They had been playing while I was preparing powerpoint in the hotel room. It ruined my night a bit, but just goes to show they are worldwide babie!

Anyway, now I am back in Oxford and in my untidy apartment, some of you know just how untidy it can be, and yes it is. Tomorrow I am of to a dinner party which should be good fun!!

Stay insane Karl

1 comment:

Von Helvete said...

well, if you want them, why dont you come and get them, pretty boy?