Saturday, December 10, 2005

23:23:23

some one is thinking about me!! Thanks Elisabeth (due to flight changes champagne was postponed) and Professor Brainiac for your official blog comments. A big up for all of you who have sent or called in more old school greetings, you know who you are. This birthday was unusual in many ways.
  1. The guys in one of my favourite bands were playing in Oxford and all came to greet me. Thanks Failsafe (check 'em out or loose out)!!
  2. My car was not delivering the 180 hp, so I had to drive along the M1, M25 and M40 doing 42,5 mph (which was amazingly quickening).
  3. Had the bestest day ever riding powder in France yesterday, keeping my on a high all day. Quote of yesterday: "It's a rental, don't be gentle".

Apart from that nothing is new under the sun and once again spaceboy is at home. Stay tuned for some more hardcore action.

Karl

PS Does any one know why the police is giving me the silent treatment. Are my bribes finally paying off?

PSS Thanks for your card princess, give me a call when ever you have the time. We should talk!

PSSS Give me just a minute, while I fuck the world (and yes, I've got an erection)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey my main man!

happy birthday by the way. what did matt get you.

i'm celebrating my girthday after just clocking in at 88.8kgs!

the police have been undercover just lately making matt his super special christmas present, which i hope you will see. it has taken, well, a whole bunch of late nights, and it's still not perfect, but with the imminent 2006th birthday of heyzeus, there just isn't time left for UPS's little helpers to get my gift to oxford otherwise.

so, i'll be back on 'leave your comment' form soon enough my nordic nikarl.

constable kopp