Thursday, December 22, 2005

Cows with horns dancing in the sky

Well,

it's that time of year again. Consumerism, Cholesterol and Christianity at its highest. The big fat man is coming down the chimney only to dissapoint you with another tie you never wanted.

However, these things only highlight to me what X-mas is about for myself. For me it's a time to return to home and meet up with large chunks of my family. This happens too rarely for my liking, but it always happen for X-mas, with some exceptions. Also, this is the time I catch up with some friends from high school, since we never bother otherwise. Personally, I never do traditional decorations, though I appreciate them, and at home I can enjoy really good food and a nice X-mas vibe, without the hassle.

Be nice to children, pets and wild animals!
Karl

No comments: