Friday, December 02, 2005

Space boy you're going missing

yupp that's right folks. I am off to Val d'Isere and will be back on the 10th. I got my digital camera today with French manuals. Pixmania driving my maniac.. Anyway, it will be got to get away from it all for awhile and hopefully get some boardriding bliss injected in my veins.

Stay friendly and loving to one another (including pets as well as dogs and the odd human). Post a greeting since I will be turning 32 next time I log. I am a sucker for stuff like that. Additionally , please feel free to donate a token (or more) gift to your local earthquake relief as the people in Kashmir are dying in droves as I write this (support the unexploited parts of the world, so we will have something left to exploit).

Go You!
Karl

1 comment:

En Barnfri Kvinna said...

Happy brithday a bit early then :)
And hope the champagne works out for you. Go for Billecart Salmon, it's like bottled love!