Saturday, January 21, 2006

Stage fright

..the rascals are all asleep and I've been watching TV. The parents should be out and about for another hour or so.

After being awaked by a tape recorder early this morning it all started. When I went to take a leak the oldest asked if he could join. There was no way I could pee with him clutching my leg so I had to ask him to stand back a couple of times. Afterwards he told the parents that I had taken a leak standing (apparently not allowed). Later as we had lunch at a food court in town we had to enter the loo for an emergency piss-call. He sort of jumped back when he saw the piss under the toilet, but as I lifted him up it was alright.

The youngest really seem to like music and had a good look at the poistiv-player and a street muscian, and did not seem to mind parting from the coins I stuck in his little hand. And yes the bags went down very well indeed.


Karl

No comments: