Thursday, January 12, 2006

The new deal

New year and ho ho hos everywhere,

some ungrateful people have compained that there are no new posts on the blog, which up until now has been true. However, it is not true any more. New Year's was spent at Miri-Matt's place and then at the Jericho Tavern. We counted in the New year and drank Salmon Billecart on Girl's recommendation (thanks!!). Apart from that I've been pretty lethargic lately and work has felt like it sucks like a blue whale. Today was great though and sort of made up for what the whales have been doing..

So Switzerland is booked for mid March and now I am planning a surf expedition to Marocco in April. Board riding bliss, give it to me like a whale! A few weddings are apparently coming up during the year as Simon ties the knot in Helsinki and Santa in San Francisco. Apart from that I might try to check out the spires of onions in Moscow at some stage, since Tobbe is overthere now.

Stay low on a high note! Karl

3 comments:

willie101 said...

Hey Ho Nik!

Just got back from 5 days skiing the powder in Hokkaido - thought of you!! It was sooooooo awesome!

It's a first for me, but I was powering through the powder quick enough - doing justice to my Swedish blood! I am just so sad it took me so long to get on a pair of skis!!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year - hope it's a great one!!

Love,
Willie xxxx

Russ said...

Yo Niklas!

the mighty blogger is back...now i can read your wise words again!

all hail the great Swede!

Von Helvete said...

powder, what can I say that you haven't already said. I hope that the new year will be a mighty one for all of us. mighty blissful that is..