Thursday, January 19, 2006

MBTI and Germany

I've been on a pretty cool training/course the last few days about Myers Briggs Type Indicators. I was totally amazed the way just 8 points could say so much about me. It was like reading a horoscope but accurate. Most of my strengths as well as problems where in there. Fantastic. You have a chance, do it! Also I've started applying it on people around me as well and it works too, even though I am still taking baby steps.

Now I am chilling in Dusseldorf, after a long delayed flight. However, I am pretty happy that I bought the rascals tiny luggage bags with marshmallows. It will be most cool to see what they will do with them as they get them. I am debating to give them the bags when I come or on the Saturday when I will babysit (alone, with a 2 and 3.5 year old, is scary).

Next week Damo Suzuki and then Agent Blue in February are in the cards. Good gigs coming up, that is. Looks like Santa is releasing my All You Miss interview in the Denture's January issue. Go me!

My body is a temple! He he
Karl

No comments: