Saturday, September 16, 2006

Trying to get high

well, it's been a busy week with sleep in own bed once. Yesterday was teambuiding so we ended up winning a bottle of Moet as first prize. I guess a bottle of bubbles is better than no bottle of bubbles, eh?

I am starting to line up things for the move next weekend and thinking about surfing tomorrow and company fiesta tonight. Possibly, I will go to the party although, to tell you the truth, it does not hold a lot for me. Embrace and Texas will be playing, and I do not believe any of those bands will be giving me an erection.

Anys, I am thinking about driving out and then just get outta there around midnight like a modern night Cinderello. That way I could be cruising straight out to the beach have a snooze and be in the water early if the swell is big or lounge 'til 9 when the tide is turning. On the other hand, perhaps it is much ado about little surfing since it is 500 miles of driving.

Stay tuned
KvH

No comments: