Saturday, September 02, 2006

Putsborough or something

Ant-man put on one helluva show with Sue yesterday. He even dropped a plectrum on my request. And Tounsi with Raggasaurus is a treat.

Three hours of sleep later I got up and started driving the 200 miles to the surf. After some breakie in Bristol (more coffee) and a 7 minutes powernap on road 361, I was suited up and in the water by eight.

Puts was reasonably clean, grey skies and rain in the air, but it did not matter. I just went for it. Tried to work a bit more on wave selection and stuff, but I could definately feel that it's been 4-5 months since Marocco. Rusty and Happy! Afterward I caught up with Mitch and Sally. We went for some coffe on Saundison(?) beach.

Now I am back in Oxford and pretty spent. I would have stayed on a bit longer had the forecast been better. Which it was not.

Blissfully yours,
KvH

No comments: