Friday, September 29, 2006

Mission Accomplished

Vell vell,

I got to say it feels pretty good, or should I say would feel pretty good if it had not been for the low preassure hovering above me, after ticking off so many boxes.

Workwise I had to put an idea paper together outlining what I want to do. Today I sent the draft off to my boss, so wen can have a chat about it early next week. It feels like a stab in the dark, but at least I've made that stab, and on time as well.

Then I wanted to get my hair cut, so I went to Sonia today, and now it is not so all over the place. Last weekend I finally got a suit by Mr Smith, or is it Sir nowadays, so I needed to get it to my taylor to widen the ass and shorten the legs. As I tried on the jacket and both Mr Taylor and just go "like a glove". Another little thing that I got done was to change my addresses with the company, the Inland revenue, the Economist and the bank due to the move.

As the Executive Guest Editor of the Denture, I've cracked the whip, cooed and bent over backwards and after editing, printing all I now need to do is fold the little sucker and it's a done deal. I even managed to sneak a little piece about clowns in this one. He he.

Additionally I got the go ahead to book my holidays for January, which means I can go to New Zealand and check out the prison colon of the Antipode. I wonder what it will be like, cause when I was little I saw this program about Maoris and volcanoes and it seemed cool. In uni I was a noselengeth from going to Wellington a year.

Vell vell
KvH

No comments: