Friday, August 04, 2006

Forecast: Action!

Yes! Finally this interruption in worklife routine is drawing to a close. I cannot wait to Monday!*

The trip to Karlskrona was a success. Dinner at Nivå with Fredrik, Stina, Ina, Johan and Malin as well as to catch up with goodlooking Anna but most of all surfer extra ordinare Henke. One too many drinks of course, but who am I to argue with the liver. Next day was memory trip lane and catching up day. Engangments and babies and sons as well as returning to an old office and seeing some old faces. I had a lump in my throat and belly. On my way home a stop in Växjö with Göran and friends at a lake, which was an unexpected bonus.

Today my uncle and his wife came by with the grandparents for dinner. I also sorted out most of the stuff I keep in storage along with buying a new pair of runners.

Tomorrow, more action, this time in Gothenburg.

KvH


*Not really

No comments: