Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Back in the fro!

Worklife routine is trying to seak up on me, but I just wanna be free. So far it has been good to be back. Nice and relaxed!

Last monday I went out to Head of the River with Grace, which was nice. The food on the other hand was terrible since my stirfried noodles were swimming in soy sauce. A little goes a long way..

Yesterday we all met up at Richard's new place out in the Insect Lays. It was really nice and we did sort out the final details of our first promotion night next week. I also sent an email to Simon about going to Helsinki in September to watch some great bands there...

Today I have spoken to the real estate agent and I will be moving to a bigger flat in the same block in about a month and a half. Go me. Finally I will get a livable flat. I so should have done this earlier! Also had the bestest dream this morning and woke up with such a nice warm mellow feeling!

KvH

No comments: