Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Dreamtime is over

So, apparently, or so I am told, you dream less when there is no full moon. I want to dream more, cause at the moment it's a bit better than reality. I wont get into the details, but let's just say that I am still in the same old cross road, and I am running out of flowers.

Climbing this weekend was good fun though and I solved a problem after a few attempts. Good fun. Tonight me and the Brainiac played some squash, but he was a bit tired. Average fun. Today I was so tired of the office that I did not feel like working. Anti fun.

Hate someting, Change something
KvH

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big fan of your laid back philosophy.
Sweet dreams.

Von Helvete said...

thankolladew!
looking forward to even more selfesteem... he he,
kvh

willie101 said...

Ah, I think I have inside info on that cryptic message!! So, all's lost in Von Helvete's world again?? No!!!

I won't let it be - I will dream a dream for you, and sen it to you through the Tokyo night sky... W xxx

Von Helvete said...

Well, you think but you don't know...Yet...Neither do I. Anyway, I have written a story about your email. I shall send it to you asap!