Wednesday, July 19, 2006

seafood in milan

and some highly productive meetings was the result of the two day trip. It was good to come back to 35 degrees in England, though Heathrow was a mess as always. To go for a run on the meadow and then a swim in the Thames was fantastic just now. The boardies are still wet..

On the Monday I went to Gs place and had dinner. It was really tasty actually so she can cook in a cool and relaxed manner without going over the top. I likes. Of course we talked and talked and then I took a taxi home. When I came home I chatted with Mattias about the CV and prepared for the flight to Milan.

Anys, still no news what Princess has decided down under. In more than one way, it would be great if she came back, but I have not told her that. I never will either, unless of course, she looks up this blog.

Ma ha ha ha haaaa
KvH

Next week I will be on the Swedish west coast. Only 8 days to go to: Where the action is 2006 tour

No comments: