Thursday, July 06, 2006

Boring

Yeah, I know my posts have been a bit boring lately, but that's simply because I did not want to just complain. But now I can't hold back any more, cause it's just too boring.

-I guess the negotiations of leaving my employment in Sweden has taken it's toll, but that's working out alright. After all I've been drinking bubbles on two occasions due to those events.
-The reorg is a reoccurring event that I should be used to, but then again this time around the whole UK office is shaking a bit.

However, I think the fact that I have not got as much out of the job as I thought when I started is the key crux. If this is the key crux that would explain why I do not feel supercharged in the mornings, and it also gives me some ideas to what I need to do.

To be a winner, you have got to care [George Best]
KvH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mattie-boy filled me in on the negotiations with the motherland. you better be shouting the drinks at the wedding pal!

in other news, thanks for visiting my site and posting a comment. moocho appreciahdoe.

Von Helvete said...

well, if only i can lay my grubby little hands on the motherload...

i've missed you kopp. it'll be so cool to actually meet your impersonator. at the momento it looks like i might getto some timeroony offolladew.