Sunday, November 27, 2005

Raggasaurus

Hung out at the Gappy Tooth on the Friday. Yeah, the Nazi piece for there in it's full glory in the Denture and this amazing band call Raggasaurus played super elegant dub. So I run out of the next act to catch up with the guys:
"Thanks guys that was super good!"
"Thanks, we have not really rehearsed anything"
"Do you have like an ep, cd cause I really liked it".
"No"
"Do you have a webpage"
"No, we are just settingup the band now really, and getting in an mc and stuff"
"So how will I find out when you are playing?"
"Well if you like give me your number I will give you a call when something is up".

So now my idols have my number, awesome! Then I met up with good friend Martin who came over from Sweden this weekend. We went to Turf Pub and had some pints and went back home for more drinks and talk. Saturday was nice, with some rowing action on the Thames, Colleage tour followed by dinner and a visit at Frevds. Sunday we drove up to Southpark, Port Meadow and then Martin got on the bus to the airport.

Speaking of airport I nearly freaked out this evening when I could not find my passport. After 30 minutes sheer terror I found it, which was good, cause I am flying to Holland tomorrow morning.

Karl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

easy mate!
cheers but we're honestly pretty damn shit- go liten to dubwiser or mackating for the real oxford deal.
Come down to the east oxford community centre Jan 11! (this wednesday) for some more dddddub