Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I laugh you!

Well, had dinner yesterday with my neighbors. It was kind of cozy, with good food, drink and talk. I hope I managed to keep the balance between talking and listening, but I don't think so since I can't for all the gold in world remember their names. I'll probably try to invite them back during next week or something cause one of them is off to South Africa on Saturday.

Matt had the greatest laughs I've given him for a long time, just from watching my roof climbs. I did not do great and, after ripping off a lot of skin, I had to call it a day with an open problem. We met this NZ girl up at the wall, and I had to interpret for Professor Brainiac. -"No he did not really mean that he would grope your fine features, when he offered help. I believe he wanted to offer some brain assistance. You see his fiancee does not allow him to touch". She went -"Ahh, I see". Matt went -"Your so inappropriate Karl". Eventually the fellow country man and girl got along and separated as friends after Matt had lectured her in the art of climbing (without touching).

God is Great
Karl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, that was soo inappropriate he even mentioned it to me!

Von Helvete said...

how much of his blood money is he paying you to post this message here? you now full well mr officer that this is merely a funny episode.

Anonymous said...

all of it actually, mr hon velvet.

and name one time when it's NOT a funny episode.

Von Helvete said...

i guess i cant, but you should have seen her face when she went "aah, i see". a baffled questionmark is the closes i can get to describing it.

honorable karl