Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Travels, trips and rides


All good things come in triplets, unless of course they don't. I'll let you be the judge of that!

Still waiting to find out what's the go with Princess. I know she's all busy finding out stuff about her new habitat, however, I just wanna know if she wants to do the boogaloo over New Year's. Matt is on to me though, "patience" he says "patience", just like Obi Damned Kenobi. Well, I'll try but maybe I'm not all virtues. Especially since I got this Emperor whispering like a monkey on my back. Nevertheless, it's been some time since I cared, so it's all good.

My strife with the SAS hit a new low mark today. This is defintely the area where I am channelling my frustrations at the moment. I sort of feel like David as I pick a fight with an airliner, but just as David I intend to come out on top. Give me just a minute... and I'll chop my gold card, never to fly with you again.

On the good front is the planning of my next ski holiday, which will be awesome. Hopefully I will be able to round up the usual suspects as well, but Matt brought a trip with some Chinese Cherry people to my attention today. Options options options

Have a super good day! Karl

No comments: