Thursday, September 22, 2005

Taking on Goliath

In one of my last efforts to solve divide, I emailed the SAS customer relations director today. I pointed out that I now feel that his company:

1. Places it's customers in harms way
2. Knows that what they are doing is not appreciated by customers
3. Does not care enough to take measurements to determine how dangerous it is
4. Feeds me nonsense information to make me go away
5. When I call their bluff they stop communicating and ask me to turn to their suppliers

All I can say is that this guy is the wizard of customer relations if he can make me choose Scandinavian Airlines again. If you ever fly with them make sure you do not get seat 33A, unless of course you wanna claim some hearing aid off your insurance.

On a good note. I saw a couple of red cars today, not many yellow!

Stay insane, the system needs you. Karl

No comments: