Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I can't get no sleep

cause I am moving a full speed, which is nice for a change. At the mo I am in Basel waiting for yet another delayed BA flight. Once again giving me some time to blog. After a super stressful journey to the airport this morning I arrived and was picked up at the airport and had a nice lunch before the meeting, which went very well.

However, not as nice as the food mum prepared for my weekend back in Sweden. Bubbles, starters, roast lamb and dessert as well as coffee and cake rounding of with half a lobster in the evening. Not a bad Friday reception.

Anys, I have now dropped off all my X-mas presents and I am pretty much good to go to Oz and NZ over X-mas. No more trips planned, but my brother is coming over on the 15th, so we'll try to score tix for Arsenal.

Gotta go!
KvH

1 comment:

ajja said...

Är du i Sverige, eller har du varit?