Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hey you, things are looking up!

Yeah, sure as mada fuggin hell they are looking up!

Things have been great at work lately. I get so much good feedback and my ideas are really pulling through. That did not stop me from looking into another great opportunity, which could well blow my mind if it comes to that. However, since you will not be able to cope with the change I'll keep my mouth shut for the moment.

Last weekend Swiss Concrete was running up to the critical third night, which went well. Wombats played and they were by far the best band we've put on, and that I've heard for a long time. Their bassist is Norwegan, Scandianvian qualities, eh? I also had some people for that flat warming effect, and it was great. Good drinks, good conversations and lots of laugh and a pash. Well what can I say. Things are looking up!

Tomorrow Tomas is coming over from Sweden and we will be surfing this weekend, I 've got Friday off. Incha Allah. I am just so stoked cause this summer was difficult and stuff, really the last 12 months, and now I am soo happy. Happy as Larry

KvH

No comments: