Saturday, April 22, 2006

Stoked!!


Came back to Oxford about five hours ago and I am still buzzing. Morocco delivered and more. It was small (waist to head high) but we squeezed some really nice clean waves. Ahhh! Tomas was Mr Style Master on his Malibu and Kris surfed green water on his fourth day on a board. Like Imad said, as I cought up with him on the last day; "He's a natural, and don't forget you got some of that blood too Karl". Personally, I've never had more fun on a board or surfed better.

Yesterday afternoon I was supposed to leave the flat at 5pm, but I was still in the water at Devil's rock. Just one last wave... Came back to the flat packed, paid the last night with a case of beer, left a six and delayed the car return to 7pm. The I had a cold one with Jacob at his place before he drove me to the airport. I still have not showered off the salt.

I was pretty pleased as I picked up the board at the belt and a guy came up and asked if I'd been in Imsouane. Sure, I'd been there with the boys two times and by my lonesome that morning. And he goes; "Yeah I recognize you, you were on a minimal. You were doing pretty well at the point".

To sum my feelings up:I am super happy about my life, my surfing and the trip. It was a long time since I just felt so relaxed and warm about all things.

Incha Allah
KvH

No comments: