Saturday, April 08, 2006

Morning session at the wall

I applied brainpower to climbing today, something that Brainiac has kept ranting about forever and ever, ever. So I changed the gameplan, managed to heelhook and reached out. In your face you pink problem.

Green used to be my favourite colour when I was little, I remeber this cause I painted a green ballon in class. Last week the green problem was tounting me from above, so now I turned my attention to it. The double, switft, hand movement on the overhang was the thing to nail. Brainiac went; "You gotta take it like bam bam". Almost thought he stopped using his weapon of choice, the shinking ray, and turned into a terroristus vulgaris, for a while. Anyway, cool as a cucumber I did it, thrusted my pelvis in agaist the wall, the ass followed, reached up and; bam bam!

KvH

No comments: