Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Just wanna dance and sing my song!

Came back for Cave In's gig at the Zodiac tonight and it was pretty groovy. Pearl Jam meets Nine and add lashings of fun and personality. The Professor feels it's more U2 meets, but hey that's just his opinion, man... Here's a banter example:

Singer goes "I like to drink and smoke whilst on tour".
Chick up front goes "I like to smoke too".
Singer goes "Ah.. um.. ..that makes us.. ..similar"
Guitarrist goes "So Steve, where's this relationship going?"
Bass goes "I can feel you want to play a song now Steve"

The Brainiac was pretty stoked as he finally got to meet the guys in the band he's been listning to for like a really long time. He said he felt like I would feel if I had hung out with Turbonegro. He must have felt pretty good to say that. Nevertheless he's wrong, nothing would ever come close to the feeling:

Karl goes "So Hank, how much do you want for your body"
Hank goes "My body, you can't handle my body"
Karl goes "How 'bout a cool zillion?"

He he.. KvH

No comments: